Date: February 7 – 10, 2009
Place: Berlin International Film Festival, Co-production Market
Project market established by the Berlin International Film Festival. Through its application requirement of 30% of the production budget secured, mostly projects with high completion potential are gathered. Since it is held jointly with the Berlin International Film Festival, the Co-production Market schedules successive meetings with influential European companies.
- Attending speed networking event by Japanese participants of Japan Booth and International film festival guests. (Participants 58 people)
- Lecture and Individual Training session by pitching instructor
- Individual business meeting (Co-production market（Official meeting hosted by co-production market）
- Case study of Germany Denmark Netherlands co-production movie in competition “Storm”
- Participating speed meeting
- Round table (Meetings with Filmmakers interested in co-producing with Japan)
Co-Production Market Official
- Yukie Kito Entertainment Farm Inc.‘Seasons of Tokyo’
Producers Selected by J-Pitch
- Eiju Iizuka NHK Enterprise Inc.
Motoo Kawabata GDH Inc
Kiyoshi Mizokami Twin M Company Inc